We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital online business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
Strydal is a Munich-based early stage start-up with first funding in the transition from beta to scale phase.
About this position
We're looking to extend our 10-people strong distributed team with a talented Customer Success Manager. As one of the first full-time Customer Success Manager in the team, your responsibility will span the whole company. You'll have the chance to implement Customer Success Management from the beginning on. The potential for impact at this stage is very large and you'll be reporting directly to CEO. This job requires willingness to take responsibility and to work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have 2+ year experience in Customer Success or Sales/Account Management.
- You love communicating with others and are fluent in English. German and any other language is beneficial.
- You work very accurate, well structured and love to implement/optimize processes
- You have a personal connection to the Fitness & Wellbeing Market.
- You are a life-long learner with a willingness and enthusiasm towards learning new skills
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness/yoga and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to help teachers to build their own online business
- You are responsible for the onboarding of new teachers (sign ups) and make sure that the conversion of sign ups to successful teachers increase
- Provide customer service to clients via online chat, email, phone calls, and other forms of communication
- Your goal is to help as many teachers to become successful in running an online business on Strydal.
- You are responsible for the Onboarding Workflow (Email Automations, weekly Onboarding Webinars, 1:1 Consulting Calls with teachers...)
- Together with the Marketing Team you will create helpful guides, e-books, videos to support teachers with useful informations
- You are the first contact person for our teachers in the Onboarding process (and afterwards).
- You will gather the feedback from the teachers and report those wishes to our product team
- You make sure that all teachers offer high quality online services and help them to be successful on Strydal