We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital online business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
Strydal is a Munich-based early stage start-up with first funding in the transition from beta to scale phase.
About this position
We're looking to extend our 10-people strong distributed team with a talented Customer Support Manager. As the first full-time Customer Support Manager in the team, your responsibility will span the whole company. You'll have the chance to implement Customer Support from the beginning on. The potential for impact at this stage is very large and you'll be reporting directly to CEO. This job requires willingness to take responsibility and to work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have 1+ year experience in Customer Support or Customer Support or Sales.
- You love communicating with others and are fluent/native in English. German and any other languages are beneficial.
- Experience working with online support technology such as Zendesk, Intercom or Hubspot.
- You work very accurate, well structured and love to solve problems of customers.
- You have a personal connection to the Fitness & Wellbeing Market.
- You are reliable, organized, and able to stay calm in stressful situations
- You are a life-long learner with a willingness and enthusiasm towards learning new skills
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness/yoga and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to help teachers to build their own online business
- You are responsible for all support requests from all the teachers and consumers using Strydal
- Provide customer service to clients via online chat, email, phone, and other forms of communication
- Find creative and individual solutions to the requests of our teachers and consumers received via email, live chat and on the phone
- Build a relationship with our customers (B2B and B2C) with your positive, compassionate, and clear communication
- Help us to continuously improve our level of customer service, our user experience, and our processes and tools
- You will gather the feedback from the teachers, report bugs and share them with our product team
- You will work closely together with our Marketing Team and Sales/Customer Success