We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital online business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
Strydal is a Munich-based early stage start-up with first funding in the transition from beta to scale phase.
About this position
We're looking to extend our 10-people strong distributed team with an intern in our Operations team (marketing/sales/customer-support). As part of a fast growing early stage company, your responsibility will span the whole company. This job requires willingness to take responsibility and to work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are studying Business, Marketing or Communication or just have strong interest in Marketing/Sales/Customer Support
- You love communicating with others and are fluent in English. German and any other language is beneficial.
- You work very accurate, well structured and solution orientated.
- You have a personal connection to the Fitness & Wellbeing Market.
- You are a life-long learner with a willingness and enthusiasm towards learning new skills.
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness/yoga and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to help teachers to build their own online business
- You will support our marketing and sales team to generate more leads - this includes Inbound/Performance Marketing as well as Outbound Sales.
- You are identifying leads and using Email, Instagram, Phone and other channels to get in touch.
- Your goal is to help bring more teachers on Strydal and help them to run a successful online business.
- You will take care of customer requests/support for b2c (consumer) and b2b (teacher).
- You will support our team in Performance Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media as well as Inbound & Outbound Sales