We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital online business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
Strydal is a Munich-based early stage start-up with first funding in the transition from beta to scale phase.
About this position
We're looking to extend our 8-people strong distributed team with an experienced Marketing Manager. As the first full-time Marketing Manager in the team, your responsibility will span the whole company. You'll have the chance to implement B2B (performance) marketing from the beginning on. The potential for impact at this stage is very large and you'll be reporting directly to the CEO. This job requires willingness to take responsibility and to work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years experience as a B2B Marketing Manager
- Start-up marketing experience
- Experience in Performance, Content & E-mail Marketing and SEO as well as Analytics tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding environment
- Ability to think strategically and execute on an operational level
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written) - German is a plus
- You are a life-long learner with a willingness and enthusiasm towards learning new skills
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness/yoga and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to enable fitness professionals to build their own online business
- You are responsible for B2B marketing in Strydal
- Build an inbound machine to onboard more fitness professionals (yoga-teacher, fitness instructor...)
- Own marketing’s contribution to top-of-funnel success indicators (traffic, signups and PQLs)
- Implement and execute the B2B growth marketing strategy on all (online) paid channels (Performance & Social Media) - experience in Email, SEO & Content is a plus.
- Work closely with the CEO and Sales/Customer Success Manager to prioritize marketing channels to align with current business needs
- Create weekly & monthly performance reports & project management of all marketing activities
- Think strategically about growth marketing opportunities and execution.