We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital online business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
Strydal is a Munich-based early stage start-up with first funding in the transition from beta to scale phase.
About this position
We're looking to extend our 10-people strong distributed team with a talented Sales Manager. As the first full-time Sales Manager in the team, your responsibility will span the whole company. You'll have the chance to implement Sales Management from the beginning on. The potential for impact at this stage is very large and you'll be reporting directly to CEO. This job requires willingness to take responsibility and to work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have 2+ year experience in Sales - Inbound or Outbound Sales
- You love communicating with others and are fluent in English. German and any other language is beneficial.
- Experience working with CRM technology such as Hubspot or Salesforce.
- You work very accurate, well structured and are a convincing personality.
- You have a personal connection to the Fitness & Wellbeing Market.
- You are a life-long learner with a willingness and enthusiasm towards learning new skills
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness/yoga and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to help teachers to build their own online business
- You recruit new fitness & wellbeing instructors to the Strydal platform
- You are responsible for outbound sales as well as inbound sales (new sign ups).
- For Outbound Sales you are using Email, Instagram, Phone and other channels to get in touch.
- Your goal is to bring more teachers on Strydal and help them to run a successful online business.
- You will proactively do outreach to promising leads and have Online Demos with them.
- You will get in touch with all our sign ups (Inbounds) and together with the marketing and customer success team make sure to onboard them
- Together with the Marketing Team you will create helpful guides, e-books, videos to support teachers with useful informations
- You will gather the feedback from the teachers and report those wishes to our product team