We're building a technology platform which enables every fitness & well-being professional in the world to run a digital online business - it's the Shopify for fitness.
Strydal is a Munich-based early stage start-up with first funding in the transition from beta to scale phase.
About this position
We're looking to extend our 8-people strong distributed team with an experienced Content Marketing Manager/ Editor. You will be the first Content Marketing Manager in the Strydal Marketing team - so your responsibility will span the whole company. You'll have the chance to implement Content marketing from the beginning on. The potential for impact at this stage is very large and you'll be reporting directly to the CEO and Head of Marketing. This job requires willingness to take responsibility and to work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years experience as a Content Marketing Manager, Editor or Copywriter
- Start-up marketing experience
- Experience in Copywriting (in english) and Content Marketing - any experience as video editor is highly welcomed
- Strong interest in the fitness, yoga & well-being market
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate with customers (research on topics)
- Experience with Hubspot CMS/Blog, Webflow or WordPress preferred
- Strong writer, with experience across a range of content styles (SEO, infographic, web copy, email, blog post, customer story etc.)
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written) - German is a plus
- You are a life-long learner with a willingness and enthusiasm towards learning new skills
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day
- You identify with our goals and mission - you are enthusiastic about sports, fitness/yoga and technology, and are willing to go the extra mile to enable fitness professionals to build their own online business
- You are responsible for content marketing in Strydal
- Research on relevant content for our customers (customer research, keyword research, competitor analysis...)
- Interview Customers with a focus on understanding their specific challenges
- Develop, write, and edit content (text and video based) for the upcoming Strydal Academy (Blog, Webinars, Videos)
- Sharing content on all Strydal channels (Website, Social Media, Newsletter)
- Take ownership about the Strydal Social Media Channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube...)
- Create customer success stories (Whitepaper, Video Interviews...)
- Analytics & Reporting of relevant KPIs (Traffic, Shares, Sign Ups...)